Thank you for taking the time to visit this page – we really hope you will feel inspired to lend a hand to help make the event a huge success and raise funds for the local Hospices we are supporting .
There are several ways you can help. Some are quite straightforward such as using your email lists, facebook pages and twitter feeds to spread the word about the event but there are also opportunities to become more directly involved.
Below are a number of ideas and links to things which may be useful. Please take a moment or two to run down the list.
- Share our Facebook page and event with your friends.
- Add a link promoting the event to your choir, church, school website(s) – or encourage the webmaster to do it for you.
- Promote the event in your newsletters be they electronic or printed
- Even if you are not able to participate on the day please consider making a small donation and/or sending a message of support – please click here to find out how
- Recommend us to potential sponsors – or send us details of ANYBODY you think may be willing to support the event financially – please click here to find out more
- Encourage your choir, local hospice, foorball club etc to get involved